is a synchronous buck Regulator with output current to 3.1A.
The SP1289EF is a synchronous buck Regulator with output current to 3.1A. It is designed to allow for operating a wide supply voltage range from 4.5V to 30V. The internal compensation requires a minimum number of external components.
The SP1289EF operates in the CC(Constant output Current) mode or CV(Constant output Voltage) mode, and the OCP current value is set by current sensing power resisters .
The SP1289EF is suitable for the DC/DC switching power applications when requested the current limit function. The devices are available in ESOP-8L package and require very few external devices for operation.
● 4.5V ~ 30V Supply Voltage Range
● Low Quiescent Current to 0.6mA (12V to 5V)
● 32V Input Over Voltage Protection
● 2% Voltage Reference Accuracy
● 5% Constant Current Accuracy
● Programmable Frequency (60KHz ~ 1MHz)
● Built in Adjustable Line-Compensation
● Hiccup Short Circuit Protection
● Duty Cycle Range (0~100%)
● Internal Soft Start 3ms
● CC/CV Mode Control
● ESOP-8L Package
● Car Chargers
● Portable Charger Devices
● DC/DC Converters with Current Limit